Monday 11 March 2013

Greenwich Planetarium & Observatory

Wow, what a day! Besides the bitterly cold windy blizzard; long waits at the train stations and the gift shop; what was your favourite part of the day? The huge 28inch telescope? Standing on he prime meridian line? The royal astronomers apartments? The Space exhibitions? Or the planetarium? What did you learn?

Post below to let us know!

Greenwich Planetarium and Observatory on PhotoPeach

I certainly learnt a lot, what did you learn?

3 comments:

  1. I loved that trip;the weather was awful!!
    I would want to go again and I hope the weather is much better:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the work shop and the Space exhibitions.I liked the Space exhibitions because the man explained clearly and i understood.Also the work shop nice objects to by!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That must of been a great experience for you year 6!
    It was a good pleasure being in year six,
    but i never got to go to the Greenwich Planetarium and Observatory.
    Well it must of been great for u guys.

    I have heard your sats will be coming up so if your interested why not
    try this website?

    SAT Study Guides Word Dynamo

    GOOD LOOK U ALL!

    ReplyDelete