Friday 15 March 2013

Read for my School- the LAST WEEK!

This week is the last week the Read for my School Competition will be running! This is your last chance to read at least one book from the eight categories, write a review for each book you have read and be in with the chance of winning some fantastic prizes for you and for Woodmansterne! Remember the best, most detailed reviews will win prizes! 

http://www.readformyschool.co.uk/

Leave comment below about a book you have read whilst using Read for my School and why you would recommend it to others! Remember, recently new books have been added to the categories!

Miss Raistrick 

1 comment:

  1. I recommend others to read the book called The Magic Finger!
    I enjoyed this book for it's humor and the moral meaning behind it.

    ReplyDelete