Monday 3 September 2012

Welcome to Year 6!

Welcome back! We hope you have had a fantastic summer and can't wait to here all about it! Did you go to the Olympics? Paralympics? Or just watch it at home? What was your favourite part? Or maybe you went on holiday somewhere special? Post below and tell us all about it!

The Olympic stadium in all its glory!
Remember these key blogging rules:
  • I will always try to write in good English when commenting on the blog.
  • I will only use my first name when leaving a post.
  • I will not give my home address, phone number, send a photograph or video, or give any other personal information that could be used to identify me, my family or my friends, unless my teacher has given permission.
For further rules look at the e-safety page.


We are looking forward too seeing on Thursday, ready at 5 to nine in the line! 

Get blogging!

Mr Meredith and Miss Raistrick

4 comments:

  1. good luck new year 6's
    you still got lot's ahead of u,
    productions
    sats
    topics
    trips
    and surprises
    from ola

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been a fantastic first day of Yr6!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello year 6,hope you and your family had a great summer.
    I am so excited to be back with you all this year.It only seems like yesterday that I was drying your tears on your first day in reception. Now look at you ! I cant believe how clever and mature you have all become. We are going to have a fantastic year
    Mrs Cummins

    ReplyDelete